How to Hire a Forensic Linguist

    In the event that you find yourself in possession of language evidence and in need of an expert, you can request the services of a forensic linguist. Chances are, if you have language evidence, you probably do need a forensic linguist.

    As of the time of posting, I am available for consultations. If you believe you are in need of my services, you can contact me to discuss details. Depending on the specifics of your case, I may be able to help. However, as I currently lack the qualifications to testify in court, I recommend contacting my mentor's association, Robert Leonard Associates, about highly sensitive cases.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Idiolect - Do You Have One?

Native Language Analysis for German Transference Features in the Lindbergh Kidnapping Notes