Final Thesis Thoughts

As of today, my complete thesis has been uploaded to the Hofstra library. Unfortunately, as is the modern tradition in academia, most published knowledge is intentionally locked behind a paywall, and my thesis is no exception. All 73 pages of my thesis have been uploaded through ProQuest. Those with institutional or subscription access to that database may download and read it (possibly even in full) through ProQuest. As a graduate, however, I cannot even access my own paper this way.

However, if anyone desires a copy of my thesis in full, I have uploaded a copy to Researchgate: available here. I am still in the process of editing my thesis for publication in academic journals, likely in two or three parts. I also edit and publish large parts of it on this very blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Native Language Analysis for German Transference Features in the Lindbergh Kidnapping Notes

How to Hire a Forensic Linguist

Tech Giant VS Junk Pirate - An Example of the Evocative Potential of Labels in News Headlines